Thursday, February 4, 2010

... Still

Wasn't this what I was saying the last time I posted MONTHS ago ... this is me - spinning, spiraling and moving in and out of ... transition? Well I still am! Yes, I'm in Michigan now and hey, I've got one foot on the ground and in the midst of an unending whirlwind (kind of like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz) - SOME things slow enough that I can see clearly for a moment - here are a few captured ones:





In the previous months I have found sanctuary in gardening, tomato toast, kayaking, U2, Josh visiting, and sacred spaces that have been life-pausing and life-giving. So you see, I've seen glimpses of a life. Moments that I wouldn't change for anything. Dear ones who look me in the eyes and know who and where I am. At times I've even felt that time past, present and future have all come together at once - especially on the river. I know what I want. I know I want to dance and laugh and and love and suffer (yes? - yes) and be my best self. I'm just not sure what that looks like - but I keep moving and I feel a change is coming. Whatever it may be I want to welcome it and breath it in - let it come. I'm hoping my next post comes to you from Uganda!

2 comments:

Mark Love said...

look at you spinning. a blog this pretty deserves more regular posts.

kt and linda said...

Yeah Nancy, going to Africa! woohoo! ;D love you, L